Home

















Welcome to the website of Lindsay Road N.S., Glasnevin. 

Lindsay Road N.S is a co-educational school located on a quiet residential street in Glasnevin. The school has long been part of the local community, having first opened its doors in 1911. 

There are currently 90 pupils enrolled in the school.  Our staff consists of four mainstream class teachers, two special education teachers and three Special Needs Assistants, as well as a part time secretary. 

Lindsay Road N.S. is under the patronage of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland.